Graduate education requires an investment of your time, effort, and money. Make sure you are getting value for your energy by selecting a school and program that provides a strong return on your investment. The student experience in the MS Health Communication program is transformative. You will see returns through your finances, your knowledge, and your career.
- 56% of students receive a promotion or start a new job within one year of graduation*
- Average pay increases by 14%*
- Average starting pay range: $58,000 – $160,000
- Average pay range after graduation: $68,000 – $160,000+
- Lasting professional connections to classmates, healthcare leaders, and Northwestern alumni network
- Professional development and leadership insights to inform the next stages of your career
- Transformational experience that changes how you think about healthcare
- Information on cutting-edge research from Northwestern’s world class, interdisciplinary faculty
*Figures are from alumni survey data (65% response rate; self-reported data).