Who are Health Communication Professionals?
- Professionals who design, produce, analyze and evaluate messages, interactions, media, networks and audiences in order to solve problems in healthcare
- Designers who shape the next generation of mobile health apps and web interfaces
- Practitioners who design behavior change communication campaigns and strategies
- Leaders who communicate with diverse audiences about public health matters and use media and advocacy to influence policy
- Researchers and scholars who contribute to the advancement of health communication science
- Journalists who write about health and healthcare for public and industry publications
- Professionals who work in advertising, consulting, public relations, and health marketing agencies