- Standardized test scores (such as GRE) are optional.
- With an application fee of only $25, there is little risk.
- A traditional healthcare or communications background is not required.
- There is no “formula” or “cutoff” that determines a candidate’s outcome. The review process is holistic.
- There are no prerequisite courses for admission.
The online application requires basic demographic information, resume, personal statement, and three letters of recommendation. See the Application Assistance page for more details.
When to Apply
Odds are best in rounds 1 and 2 as space and scholarship funds are at their maximum. Ultimately, students should apply whenever they feel they have a strong application. Students are admitted in all rounds.